One Day Trip !

June 26, 2012

Finally , the day I've been wait has come ! XD


1st Destination
 Mangrove Forest



"Aku malu, jangan di foto nanti jelek."
"apanya? cakep gini lho"



*ikutan pose tapi asal*



*curi-curi kesempatan selagi ada*


" Don't let go of me Honey "


2nd Destination
XXI Ciputra World



About to watch Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter XD



Spoiler ? Watch this Trailer :D



Thank you so much for Today.  It was  wonderful day with you.
One more Thing  I hate that how easily you could make me suddenly sad and how easily you could make me so much happier.
but that's one of  the reason why I love you this much.
Long last dear <3.


You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Drop your thoughts and I will try my best to response your favor as soon as possible !

xoxo,
Thank you and Have a nice day! ♥
Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr