Meet My Great Friends!

August 09, 2012

Last night we held a simple fast-breaking at my House and the guest were my High School friends ! XD
And I'm so excited about this :D
Let's see our best shoot !


Actually there's a lot of photos , but the one who brought the camera has not uploaded it yet :(
well it's okay haha. I'll get it later :D
I hope everyone can have their fast-breaking with the one they love and caring !
Ramadhan and Goodness is all the way !

See you later !

You Might Also Like

4 Thoughts

  1. hey mum, i've already posted this too, but i think yours is better than me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dirimu terlalu memuji , hahha :))

      ini posting dgn segala keterbatasan yg ada kok ngga :D

      Delete
    2. punyamu simple but keren mum ,

      Delete
    3. Hmm , maybe it's because I'm not good with words >.<

      Delete

Drop your thoughts and I will try my best to response your favor as soon as possible !

xoxo,
Thank you and Have a nice day! ♥
Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr