Long Time No See!!

November 18, 2017

It's been a while since my last post right?
Almost One and half year already passed. Lots of things happened. You could say, that time was my healing time.
Yes, I've been healing from something I didn't even know that I've been having it. Then when I learn to accept the truth and reality, my healing phase past quickly and now I'me perfectly fine and beyond happy.

So I've started to post again on my food diary SAMBIL JAJAN and I'm going to start active on this blog too.
I'm glad that before 2017 ends, I could post something to mark my archive and for my reminder what 2017 feels like to me.

See you around!

You Might Also Like

0 Thoughts

Drop your thoughts and I will try my best to response your favor as soon as possible !

xoxo,
Thank you and Have a nice day! ♥
Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr